Gina M. Middleton
Ms. Middleton joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP in 2020. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of public law, landlord-tenant matters, and litigation.
Ms. Middleton is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Broome County Bar Association. She began her legal career as a law clerk for a law firm specializing in social security and bankruptcy in Buffalo, New York. While attending law school, Ms. Middleton was selected to spend a semester studying abroad at the University of Glasgow in Scotland and spent the semester learning about the structure of the legal system in the United Kingdom. Ms. Middleton was additionally selected to be a Civil Procedure Fellow in the Fall of 2019 and assisted incoming first year law students with understanding and learning the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
Prior to joining Coughlin & Gerhart full time, Ms. Middleton worked as a law clerk for two small firms in the Buffalo area, working primarily on social security, bankruptcy, and patent law matters, and as a summer associate at Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP in 2019.
Past Employment Experience
- Keyhani, LLC, Law Clerk, 2019
- University at Buffalo School of Law, Research Assistant, 2018 – 2019
- Jeffrey Freedman Attorneys, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2018
- State of New York, 2021
University at Buffalo Law School of Law, State University of New York
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
- Honors: Order of the Coif; CALI Award Recipient (Gender, Sexuality & the Law, Copyright Law); 2020 Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award
State University of New York at Geneseo, Ella Cline Shear School of Education
- (Master of Education in Literacy B-12), 2016
State University of New York at Geneseo
- B.A. (English), 2014
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member)