Beth E. Westfall
Ms. Westfall joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP in 1986 and is a partner in the firm. She focuses her practice in the areas of Municipal Law, Land Use & Zoning, Estate Planning & Administration, Elder Law, and Real Estate transactions. She also is active in the Broome and Otsego County Bar Associations, and is a member of the New York State Bar Association. From 2004 – 2006, Ms. Westfall served as the sixth judicial district representative to the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association Trust and Estates Section.
Ms. Westfall has served on the Board of Directors for Good Shepherd Communities in various capacities from 1997 until 2014. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of the RBM Foundation, a charitable foundation which provides financial support to community organizations in the Colesville area. She also serves on the Development Committee of the Community Foundation for South Central New York.
Honors & Awards
- Listed, Upstate New York Super Lawyers, 2011 – 2015.
Leadership & Community Involvement
- New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section, Sixth Judicial District Representative
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
Syracuse University College
- J.D., 1986
- Syracuse Law Review (Contributing Editor)
Rochester, New York
- B.A., 1978
- Broome County College (Adjunct Faculty, Paralegal Studies Program, 1987 – 1990)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member)
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Otsego County Bar Associations (Member)