Ms. Graven became Of Counsel with Coughlin & Gerhart in 2015. She began her practice of law as a partner at the Law Office of Bartow and Murphy, concentrating in trusts and estates and real property law. She has served as Assistant County Attorney, Assistant District Attorney and Acting District Attorney for Tioga County. She served as the Village of Owego Attorney and is currently the Town of Owego Attorney.
Ms. Graven is a member of the Tioga, Broome and New York State Bar Associations. She was the Executive Director of the Mildred Faulkner Truman Foundation and now serves as Vice Chairman of the Foundation’s Advisory Committee. She is a member of the Board of Directors of the Broome Community College Foundation.
Ms. Graven’s hobbies include antiquing, reading, running and yoga.
Past Employment Experience
- Law Office of Bartow and Murphy, Partner
Leadership & Community Involvement
- Mildred Faulkner Truman Foundation (Executive Director; Advisory Committee, Vice Chairman)
- Board of Directors, Broome Community College Foundation
- New York, 1985
State University of New York
- B.A., 1977
Albany Law School
- J.D., 1984
- Tioga Bar Association (Member)
- Broome Bar Association (Member)
- New York State Bar Association (Member)