Carrie A. Wenban
Ms. Wenban is an experienced and collaborative transactional attorney practicing for almost twenty years in the State of New York and over a decade in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP in 2023 as Special Counsel. Prior to joining Coughlin & Gerhart, she was in private practice with a respected law firm in our area where she was a partner and practice chair.
Her practice is concentrated in the areas of business, financing, commercial real estate, and leasing transactions. She regularly represents clients in connection with the formation of entities, preparation of organizational documents, business sales and acquisitions, contracts, commercial real estate agreements, development agreements, construction contracts, easements, and leases.
Honors & Awards
- Listed, Upstate New York Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars, 2015.
- Listed, Upstate New York Super Lawyers, 2016 – Present.
- Young Professional of the Year Honoree, Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce, 2019.
Leadership & Community Involvement
- Jewish Community Center (Board Member and Past President)
- Jewish Community Center Early Childhood Center (Past Chair)
- American Heart Association Southern Tier Heart Walk (Executive Leadership Team Member)
- New York, 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2013
Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2004
- Syracuse Law Review (Associate Notes & Comments Editor)
- Justinian Honor Society (Member)
- B.A., cum laude, 2000
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member)