Lars P. Mead
Mr. Mead joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP in 2003 and is a partner with the firm. Mr. Mead’s practice includes litigation, with an emphasis on municipal liability, including police and fire disability and retirement claims, labor negotiations, workers’ compensation and social security claims. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Mead was the Director of the Youth Courts of Broome County.
Mr. Mead is a member of the Broome County and New York State Bar Associations. He is a founding member of the Board of Directors of the Association of New York State Youth Courts. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Handicapped Children’s Association, Johnson City, New York.
- New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2009
University of Colorado School of Law
- J.D., 1998
State University of New York
- B.A., magna cum laude, 1994
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member)