Caroline L. Myrdek
Ms. Myrdek joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP in 2017. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of estate planning and administration and real estate transactions.
Ms. Myrdek is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Broome County Bar Association. She began her legal career when she served as a law clerk in the Syracuse Regional Office for the New York State Attorney General. While attending law school, Ms. Myrdek was a student attorney for Pennsylvania State Law’s Rural Economic Development Clinic where she assisted small agricultural businesses and non-profit organizations in an array of matters including entity and contract formation.
Publications & Presentations
- Sixth Circuit Deferential Treatment of Notice in Employment Arbitration Agreements: A Comment on Tillman v. Macy’s Inc., 8 Y.B. Arb & Mediation 122 (2016).
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
Dickinson School of Law
- J.D., 2017
University at Buffalo
- B.A. (Economics and Political Science), magna cum laude,
- New York State Bar Association (Member, 2018 – Present)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member, 2018 – Present)