Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP
27-29 Lake Street
P.O. Box 250
Owego, NY 13827
How to: Directions from New Google Maps:
- Click the “Travel Directions” link beneath your desired office.
- A Google Maps window will open.
- In that window, click on the blue “Directions” button.
- Enter your starting address or city in the top row, above the office address.
- Press “ENTER” on the keyboard or click the blue magnifying glass.
- Click the blue “List all steps” button.
- A list of directions will appear.
- For further assistance, call us at 607-821-2202, Toll Free: 800-646-3420.
The Owego office is staffed daily with attorneys experienced in many areas, including real estate, wills, trust and estates, corporate and tax matters, civil litigation, workers’ compensation, and adoptions. Together with our support staff, we strive to provide quality legal services in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our Owego office is open 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Coughlin & Gerhart opened this Owego branch office in 1996, initially at a previous location on Lake Street. In 2004, Coughlin & Gerhart purchased Martin Tillapaugh’s law practice and moved its Owego office to Mr. Tillapaugh’s former offices at 27-29 Lake Street. In 2006, Coughlin & Gerhart also purchased Peter Manyon’s law practice. Their files, including abstracts of title and wills, remain on site.
Coughlin & Gerhart remains committed to our founders’ ideals of quality, integrity, and service. The men and women who fill the firm’s ranks today are dedicated to maintaining a tradition of excellence.