Hancock Office Help with Directions
Nestled in the foothills of the Catskills is the small Village of Hancock, NY-gateway to the Upper Delaware. Some say it is the best fly fishing place in the world.
This Coughlin & Gerhart branch opened in May of 2002 with Attorney Bob Madigan and Assistant Cindy Whiting as the founding hosts. The office handles real estate transactions, estate work, personal injury cases, and many other legal issues through its collaboration with our main Binghamton office.
The office is open on Thursdays and Fridays for appointments. The phone number (607) 637-3707 rings through to Cindy’s desk in Binghamton on other days.
Bob and Cindy look forward to assisting you in any legal need you may have.
How to: Directions from New Google Maps:
- Click the “Travel Directions” link beneath your desired office.
- A Google Maps window will open.
- In that window, click on the blue “Directions” button.
- Enter your starting address or city in the top row, above the office address.
- Press “ENTER” on the keyboard or click the blue magnifying glass.
- Click the blue “List all steps” button.
- A list of directions will appear.
- For further assistance, call us at 607-821-2202, Toll Free: 800-646-3420.