Business & Banking, and Public Law Associate Attorney
Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP is seeking a full-time NYS admitted Corporate/Transactional Associate to practice in the Business & Banking Practice Group and the Public Law Practice Group at our Binghamton office. Candidates must have at least 2 years of relevant legal experience in corporate and business law. Experience in public law representing municipalities is preferred.
Coughlin & Gerhart proudly dates back to the 1890s has grown to include seven offices in New York and Pennsylvania. As we continue to grow, we remain committed to our founding principles as a law firm focused upon client relationships and our dedication to fully meeting the needs of our individual, business, and municipal clients.
We offer numerous highly experienced and skilled attorneys, diverse practice areas, and a core belief that everyone who seeks the services of a lawyer deserves to be treated as a priority, from the time they meet with us in an initial consultation to when their legal matter is resolved.
- Draft various business contracts.
- Provide guidance with entity formations.
- Represent clients in mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide general legal advice to businesses and municipalities.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Ability to provide sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please express interest with cover letter and resume to:
Kip Burlew, Human Resources Director
Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP
PO Box 2039
Binghamton, NY 13902-2039
Email Address: [email protected]