Emily M. Lovelass
Ms. Lovelass joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP, in 2021 and is an associate with the firm. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of trusts, wills, and estates, business, and banking. She is a member of the New York State and Broome County Bar Associations.
As a law student, Ms. Lovelass was an extern in the Athletics Compliance Department at the University of Mississippi. She then began her career as an NCAA Compliance Coordinator for the University of Oklahoma Athletics Department. She is now happy and excited to be back in her hometown of Vestal, New York.
- New York, 2021
University of Mississippi School of Law
- J.D. (Concentration in Sports & Entertainment), 2019
- Law Association for Women (President)
- Mississippi Sports Law Review (Senior Articles Editor)
State University of New York at New Paltz
- Dual B.A. (English & Public Relations), cum laude, 2015
- Honors: Sorority Leader of the Year Award, 2015
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member)