Devin M. Dilts
Mr. Dilts is an associate with Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP. His practice is focused around the firm’s Labor & Employment practice group.
Mr. Dilts began his legal career as a Law Fellow for the Cornell University Office of University Counsel, where he had previously been a Law Clerk while in law school. He joined Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP from 2018 – 2020 and then returned to the firm in 2022 after spending two years as a Labor Relations Specialist for the Greater Southern Tier BOCES. While at GST BOCES, Mr. Dilts assisted school districts with contract negotiations, grievances and arbitration, disciplinary investigations, and administrative proceedings.
Past Employment Experience
- GST BOCES, Labor Relations Specialist, 2020 – 2022
- Cornell University Office of University Counsel, Law Fellow, 2017 – 2018
- Cornell University Office of University Counsel, Law Clerk, 2015 – 2017
- New York, 2018
Cornell Law School
- J.D., 2017
- B.A. (History and Spanish), cum laude, 2012
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- Broome County Bar Association (Member)