Binghamton Area Accident & Personal Injury Attorneys Representing New York's Southern Tier and Northern Pennsylvania
At Coughlin & Gerhart, our personal injury practice is centered on the idea that people who have been the victim of another party’s negligence should receive full compensation for their injuries and other financial losses. We recognize that anyone who is involved in an accident never expects to require the services of a lawyer, and for many, the experience can be an overwhelming one. We aim to change that.
People in New York’s Southern Tier and Northern Pennsylvania choose our firm because we offer the resources that only a larger firm can. These include highly experienced trial attorneys with a strong record of negotiation and courtroom success, and access to medical and accident experts whose analysis and testimony can significantly strengthen an injury claim. Coughlin & Gerhart has the financial resources to prepare powerful cases and to resist "low ball" settlement offers from insurance companies, which some firms find tempting. At the same time, we provide our clients with one-on-one interaction with their attorney(s), and our size allows us to ensure that anyone who seeks our advice receives attentive, personalized service from an experienced lawyer and legal staff.
With our experience and independence, we can stand by you as long as you need us, so you can be sure we’re always acting in your best interest. Of course, we offer free consultations and contingent fee arrangements — meaning that we are paid our fee only if you recover damages.
Our Commitment: Your Recovery
At Coughlin & Gerhart, accident and personal injury matters are the focus of a few highly experienced lawyers, with an impressive track record in negotiation and in court verdicts. Take a look at our sample cases. We represent people injured in all manner of incidents involving negligence. Among the most common cases we handle include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, including car crashes, pedes trian knock downs, motorcycle accidents, and collisions involving large trucks
- Property Liability, including slip/trip and fall claims caused by the failure to take care of property
- Wrongful Death, due to the carelessness or negligence of another person or company
- Construction and Work-Site Accidents, including injury from falls from heights, electric shocks, and Labor Law/OSHA violations
- Product Liability, when machinery or other products cause serious injury due to the lack of guards, warnings, or bad designs
- Medical Negligence, resulting in serious and permanent injury
- Dog and Animal Bite/Attack, resulting in serious injury to a loved one
Contact Coughlin & Gerhart
Our firm offers a free, no-obligation consultation so we can discuss your injuries and legal options. Our contingency fee policy also means that we will accept attorney’s fees only if we successfully obtain compensation for you.
To speak with an experienced personal injury attorney, send an email or call our main office in Binghamton at 607-821-2202, toll free 800-646-3420.
Coughlin & Gerhart has a number of office Locations: